Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bring On The Meat

Sooooo I started working at Hornbacher's grocery store part-time in the Deli Department. Last night was my first night. It went pretty good. I just job shadowed so it was easy. I think I'm going to like it. I decided to get a part-time job working nights after I'm done with my full-time job because Nathan works nights so I need something to keep me occupied and hopefully meet some new people. And actually the girl I trained with last night knows some of Nathan's friends so that was neat. Best friends already. I work tonight and then Thursday night as well and then we're taking off to WISCONSIN Friday and coming home Sunday. We're going for my Dad's birthday party which he has every year. I'm pretty excited about it! I'll have to post some pics maybe next week!

So the rest of my week last week at the deli went really good. It's a lot of fun and the time flies by because it stays busy all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment