Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Text Messages...

Maybe I just have too much time on my hands -- but if I get a text message I reply back - maybe not right away if I'm busy but I usually ALWAYS text back ... and usually I'm the first to text someone anyways, especially if I haven't talked to someone in a while I usually am the first to text them to see what's up. Without having facebook (because it's filled with drama and a bunch of fake people who put on an act to think they're better and their lives are super fun and interesting - but they're not which is annoying (not saying all are like that but most) ) it's hard to keep up with EVERYONE'S lives and I FEEL like people just get too involved in facebook and don't even really care about their real lives and are so obsessed with everyone else's. I think people are more likely to write someone back on facebook than text someone back. Maybe they just don't want to talk to me and I should get the hint ... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment