Monday, November 28, 2011

Gobble Gobble!





Me & Georgie

So this year for Thanksgiving we went to Nathan's parents' house (last year we went to WI) We got to Lisbon around 1 PM. Jenna and Georgi were there and so were Robin and Bob trying to prepare and finish up dinner. They had all of the good fixins - turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, scalloped corn, green bean caserole, and etc. Also the desserts were amazing - Robin made pumpkin cheesecake (super good), cherry pie, and apple pie. I had brought a meat and cheese tray (pic to the left - beautiful I know) and I also tried making an apple pie. It wasn't that great but for my first time I can't complain. Grandpa Oscar came out and Julie was sick so we didn't get to see her. Jenna went and picked up Grandma Joan too. Kyle, Crystal, and baby boy joined us  too - and Crystal brought more delicious desserts and deviled eggs! We definately had enough food! But that just means left overs! The days was good we ended the night with a fire outside and some wine (I might have been the only one drinking wine and a little too much at that!) It was a nice relaxing day with good friends and family! I hope Christmas is just as nice. This coming weekend I am heading to Lisbon again for Nathan's National Guard Christmas party. Last year it was pretty fun so hopefully this year is the same. I'll try to post more pics!

My first apple pie!

Georgie

Georgie


No comments:

Post a Comment